Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Some Pictures from Tuesday at the Zoo

Yesterday Daughter called me to ask if I was interested in going to the zoo with her and the kids.

My plan was to clean all day.

So of course I went to the zoo with them!

Famke was my buddy for the afternoon.

This was a brave move on Daughter's behalf, as last year I lost my buddy at the zoo.

Ugh.  There are so many things I cannot remember, but that isn't one of them.




The zoo is the place where you take a lot of pictures of the backs of the people you love.




No comments: