Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 29, 2016

More From the Zoo


It really could not have been a better day for the zoo!

Perfect temperature for the animals to be out and about.

Not to sunny, a pleasant breeze.
 These birds were not hungry.

No wonder.

There were so many people in the cage trying to feed them.
This bird agreed to having a few nibbles from the stick.

Jonge got one on his stick and transferred it to the birthday boy's shoulder.

He was THRILLED about that!

I took a plethora of pictures of animals and flowers.

414 pictures to be exact.



But I'll end with this one, and maybe a video, I'm never quite sure where the videos will pop up.  

No comments: