Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, August 28, 2016

Fall Ball

Jonge is playing on a fall baseball league.
His last two teams have been machine pitch, and this one is team pitch.
This is his first ever pitch in a league game.
I may be a teensy bit prejudice, but he is GOOD!
Since it was a double header he got to pitch two innings in both games.
I LOVE this picture!
We were all wondering what they were talking about.
I wish I had gotten the ENTIRE picture, but I had stuck my camera lens through the chain link and couldn't turn my camera any farther.
Jonge just looks like a baseball player.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yep! From the grass stains on his knees to the bubble gum (?) in his mouth, he DOES look like a baseball player :)