Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, August 14, 2016

Saturday at Lake Michigan

The water, the sky, the clouds, everything changed throughout the day.
The deck overlooking Lake Michigan.

The steps go down to the water.

Not there yet.

Still more steps.
But, it is soooo worth it!
Yup.  These steps too.

Thankfully, there is a bench at about the half-way point.

If it were not so, I would still be on the beach.
 It was windy!



The deck is my favorite spot.

Or, maybe the sun porch.

Or, is it the shady backyard?
A good time is being had by all.

No comments: