Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 02, 2016

What a Difference a Day Makes

Yesterday the BIG trucks arrived for the building project down the street.
For most of the summer, all it looked like from here was a lot of moving around of huge piles of dirt.
Back and forth, day after day.
Notice the picture below.
In just one day, ALL of this happened.
I did not do much today but watch this, running out from time to time with my camera.
Wow.
It is REALLY going to look different in the neighborhood.
Can't wait to see the finished product!
(i have NO IDEA why there is a giant gap here before the next post begins.  one of life's great mysteries, apparently.)















































No comments: