Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, September 16, 2016

On Thursday We Made MORE Things

I knew I had some shape stamps, somewhere, and on Wednesday I found them again!

And guess who else likes to stamp with me?

Hertsje!

Famke does too, and she played with these after school, but Hertsje was already gone, and I failed to take pictures of her creations.
Hertsje was MOST proud of this picture.

If you cannot tell, it is Broeder!
 The art critic herself!
She also made these silly friends!

Shapes are fun, in case you don't already know that.

No comments: