Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Afternoons are Delighful

Do you know the Weather Watcher song?  
So far, we have sung the days of the weeks song, and the months of the year song.
Notice how very interested Zeke is in being in school.
I have no idea why this is.
Zeke is an unusual dog.
Hertsje is a very good teacher.
I would not be surprised if very soon Zeke will start singing these songs she is teaching us!
He is also the class pet.
In Hertsje's pre-school classroom the pet is a snake named Sammy.
That is NOT happening here.
Zeke is OUR class pet.
That is enough pets.
Sometimes the teacher becomes enthralled with a book.
Those are my favorite times.
I love to watch her with her books!
And this is the look one gets when one belts out the SECOND verse to "My Country 'Tis of Thee" and are told that there is only ONE verse!




No comments: