Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 10, 2016

I Had a Dream

Over the weekend I had a dream that I took a plaid Thermos and turned it into a Christmas caroler.
When I woke up, I thought I'd give it a try to see if it would actually work.
I really liked it, and made three more.
I still have several different colors and styles of Thermos' around here so I may end up with a fairly large choir.
They are made from five very simple items.
A Thermos, a doily, a wooden ball, and two pipe cleaners - one to hold out the doily, and one for a halo.
So simple!  And, nothing is glued down, so if I decide they don't work anywhere in my house, all I need to do is put all the parts away.
I don't think it could be any more simple than that.
Daughter told me that she HATES them.
Silly girl.
I think this means she shall get one for Christmas!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What are the doilies lying on? (i.e. the "shoulders")
I like 'em. (Does that mean I get one for Christmas?)