Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 10, 2016

It's Monday!

Today Hertsje noticed a picture I had taken of Broeder sitting on my piano.
Well, the picture wasn't actually Broeder SITTING on my piano, just a photograph OF him.
She asked if I could draw it for her so she could color it in.
Well, of course!
It is Monday, and on Monday we make things!
So I made two quick sketches.
We each did our own take on her brother.
She added one blue eye, because his eyes are blue.
And one orange eye, because orange is his favorite color.
Some people don't like Mondays.
I do.
Because on Mondays Hertsje is here and we make things!

No comments: