Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, November 07, 2016

It's Monday So We Made Stuff!

 Today was an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS fall day!
When Hertsje arrived from pre-school we headed out for a walk around the block to pick up a variety of colorful leaves.
We found big ones, little ones, red, yellow, brown, and orange ones.
There is just something magical about walking through crunchy fall leaves on a warm and sunny day in November.
Sigh...


I had about a million ideas for things we could do with our leaves but I let Hertsje decide what she wanted to do with them.
She asked to look at my Pinterest boards for ideas.
When she saw an idea for making leaf fairies she just knew that was what she wanted to do.
And what project isn't improved by the addition of googly eyes?!
Well.  It seemed that way to us anyway.
Have I mentioned lately that I am having the time of my life?
I hope that Hertsje is too!

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

She is so cute. Love those dimples.