Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, December 02, 2016

Busy At Work

Yesterday morning I dug into the depths of my basement and brought up a picnic basket FULL of Christmas-y rubber stamps.
I wasn't sure if Hertsje would enjoy doing this as much as I do, so was pleasantly surprised that she LOVED it!

Were I to put out ALL of the rubber stamps it would have been overwhelming even for me, so I just put a few between us and we went to work!
This girl barely needs my help with ANYTHING anymore!
And I found some old favorite stamps of mine from days of yore!
We did all of this "work" while listening to Christmas music and reading Christmas stories.
Hertsje also decorated a few "gift bags" for use a little later in the season.
I found an extra tree in my basement too.
It even had lights on it that worked!
So, I brought that upstairs and put it in front of the window in the guest room.
It's a very sparsely branched tree, so we shall continue to make ornaments to hang on it.
Obviously, we have a loooong way to go!

No comments: