Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, December 29, 2016

More Decor

This season I began my Christmas decorating in our bedroom.
It's a bit of a challenge, since we live in the snowy north, but have a beachy themed bedroom.
Hmm.
What to do.., what to do...
Mostly, I just threw around ornaments.
These pictures aren't all from the same day, and even now, there have been tweaks.
Because I LOVE to tweak!
I also love how lace, doilies, and plaids look in the sketch effects mode of my camera.

For some reason I could never explain, I really like how this looks!
Seriously. I do.
And this isn't too bad, even without the sketch effects mode.
Another beachy corner.
Somehow, this turned out to be my favorite place this year.
Sometimes I would crawl into bed early, just to stare at the tiny Christmas tree with just white lights.
Calm, peaceful, and nearly perfect.
For me, anyway!

No comments: