Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My Living Room Christmas Decor 2016




I'm not quite pleased with the look of the piano top.
Hmm.



I don't think there is anything new for Christmas in this room except what I've picked up at the thrift store.



 I haven't done a "bird" tree yet this season.
Sometimes it's nice to change things up a bit.



 On Saturday I found the tiny nativity scene in a half walnut. I paid 12 cents for it.




 Mostly, I throw around bottle brush trees and ornaments!


2 comments:

rebecca said...

I love those green velvet chairs.
And everything else, too.
You're my kind of woman, Judy!

rebecca said...

Oh. And the next time you see a nativity set in a walnut for 12 cents, pick it up for me, OK?????