Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Five Days Until Christmas!

So, this afternoon I did this in the corner of my basement by the laundry room door.
I was meaning to decorate the basement a bit more while doing laundry.
But then I got an idea.
I blame those three little stockings.
They called to me.
But, I first needed a fireplace to hang them on.
While looking for an old picture frame (an idea I saw on pinterest) I found an old drawer instead.
And then I found an old florescent light, a tree, a Nativity, a small book about angels, and oh.., soooo much more!

Will I be able to stop here?
No. No I will not be able to.
I see a few little nutcrackers, some bead garland, tiny wrapped presents, a tartan table cloth, blankets for the dolls to cuddle up under, etc.., etc.., etc......

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

I have lost my blogger list. Tonight I remembered the name of your blog and I'm so glad I did. It was great fun catching up with you and your family before the big day.
Merry Christmas.

Judy said...

So glad you found me again! Merry Christmas to you and yours also!