Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Just a Bit of This and That

The past few days have been GORGEOUS here! Hertsje and I have spent time outside enjoying it!
Today she asked to bring out her "dolls with pets". I think they are an odd collection of Polly Pockets that I found years ago at the thrift store.
She LOVES their teeny tiny pets!
Today she decided that she would make beds for them.
She gave them grass for sleeping on, leaves for blankets, and flowers for pillows!
It took dedication to get it "just so", but she was pleased with the outcome, and excited to show Pake and her mommy when they got home from work
I love watching her excitement from the moment she gets an idea, to when she works it all out to be exactly how she envisioned it!

No comments: