Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Me

Look! It's a picture of me!
I thought I should post a picture of myself after my 25 lb. weight loss.

It is happening sloooowly.
I'm never a fan of pictures of myself but I figured I should do it anyway.
About 16 years ago I lost 50 lbs. and the only picture I have from that time is a black and white head shot on an old Sam's Club membership card.

The fun part has been getting new clothes!

It had been more than a month since I lost a pound, but this morning I was down two more, which actually makes the loss 27 lbs., but this picture was taken on Saturday.

And that happened AFTER I ate a frozen pretzel at the baseball game last night.

I've given up bread, except for a slice once a week, so as you can imagine, I found this latest loss rather surprising. But I'll take it anyway!

I had hoped that ALL of my ills would go away due to weight loss, but apparently I pinned too much on it. My blood sugar has been AMAZING, but I keep breaking out with eczema, and my joints - especially my hip - still pains me.

But, you know me, not one to complain!

(hahahahahaha!)



4 comments:

Debra said...

You look awesome, Judy--congrats! Love the new outfit, too. Keep up the good work! Blessings, Debra

Mitzi said...

You look amazing!

rebecca said...

Congratulations, Judy! I need a few new (thrift store new) clothes. I think I'm pretty well settled on my present weight. I kept hanging on to some 6 & 8s from a previous weight loss. But that was then and this is now. I'm fine with that.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT, cos!!!!
The only time I lose weight is when I am sick ;/

suzi failing