Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, June 16, 2017

First Official Day of Summer Vacation!

And it was also Kado's 8th birthday!
The pool has gotten a lot of use this week.
I would have to say that the kids sure do seem to enjoy it.

Do notice in this picture how it appears that Hertsje can walk on water!
We haven't gotten around to purchasing pool toys.
They seem to be finding their own ways of having fun without much help from toys.

This seems to be a favorite!
It's even fun for this 11 year old who is too old to want to play house (or as THEY call it, "mom and dad") anymore with his younger siblings and cousins.

Yesterday he told me he overheard Hertstje saying:
"Back in the olden days, when I was in preschool..."

Brothers having fun!
Feintsje.  He was actually trying to avoid the camera by holding his towel over his face.
But, after several attempts I got a picture anyway!
Jonge got the picture of Broeder.
They all seem to have a natural affinity to the water.

I, on the other hand, do NOT.

I haven't been in it yet, and really have no plans to.

The best thing about today was that we ALL had a great time!

No comments: