Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, June 05, 2017

Just What I NEVER Wanted!

Oh LOOK! It's the pool I never wanted! THGGM bought it for "the grand kids". Yeah, right.
Anyway.., we have been busy lately. Baseball games, our thirty-ninth anniversary, my birthday and our get-a-way to Traverse City. It's been WONDERFUL. All of it. There will be pictures, eventually. The grand kids still have a week and a half of school left, so it feels like summer is still a little bit around the corner yet. Oh, and our smaller pool is up and ready also, for the wee-er ones. And me, because I can assure you that I have absolutely no interest in ever getting into that big pool. Nope. I'm so not into that.

No comments: