Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, July 21, 2017

Collecting Collections

If it weren't for the fact that our wedding vows endowed us to each other's worldly goods, I would tell you that this desk and those pitchers are the things that THGGM collects.


But, it is safe to assume that they are mine now too.
That IS how it works, isn't it (please say yes)?
The detail on these small works of art is just lovely, don't you think?
They really aren't my "thing" but I have learned to appreciate them.
This one is my favorite.

I've put two strings of battery operated lights behind the glass.

It looks very pretty at night.

But it stays light so late, and we go to bed quite early, that we really haven't had all that much time to enjoy it.  Yet.

Oh, we are weird, and we know that too.

No comments: