Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 29, 2017

What A Difference A Day Makes

 Just looking at Lake Michigan restores my soul.
This cottage has so much charm.
I love it here!
Some of the family like to come here just to drop things from the second floor to the first floor.
 All but one grandchild wading in the water.
Jonge is out of town at a travel ball tournament.
He'll be here tomorrow.
And, today we heard a "Toot!" and discovered this tug boat traveling past.
This week the Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival is happening just a bit north of us.
Hope to see a lot more boats!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Looks positively refreshing...