Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Famke is Ten

I can hardly believe it.

Famke is ten years old today!
 Both of my sisters were here for lunch today too, so it was like a party for her!

Actually, a party all day long.

Her church group had an "Everyone's Birthday Party" tonight, which was extra special for her with it being her actual birthday!
She really enjoyed her gifts, although she isn't really one to give much away by her expressions.
I do believe that a good time was had by all.

Since it was her birthday, she had requested Mac and Cheese for lunch.

And there was swimming too.

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!

No comments: