Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday at Meijer Gardens (part one)

Truly, one of our best purchases, the Grandparents/Grandchildren membership to Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park.
I was so happy to see that even as a ten year old, Famke will hold Pake's hand.

Somebody has to do it, or he will wonder off.

Oh wait. That would be me.

It's why I have SO MANY pictures of them from behind.

This is one of my favorite sculptures in the park.

 Hmm.., I wonder why?

Were he on a porch swing, it could be THGGM.
We rode this, and learned things!


Porch sitters!

I believe that until we found the waterfall with all the Koi, THIS was Feintje's favorite thing.
He would make a great farm hand.
So much growing in the farm gardens.

I don't think we could have asked for a lovelier day!
Although in the past I have taken pictures of the meadows, I guess I really had no idea what was so amazing about them.

Now I know.

I loved this, and could have spent the day wandering its path and taking pictures of grand children, and bees!  There were A LOT of bees!
And they had no reason at all to pay attention to us.

No comments: