Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 10, 2017

Thursday at Meijer Gardens (part two)

I think the kids also love the freedom of just being able to walk around.

And EVERYWHERE you walk there is something to see.
Does every family have a Kado?

The child who enjoys posing in his own unique way for pictures?

I hope so!

The fish at the waterfall seemed to have won out as the favorite thing to see here.

Blogger is acting weird and not letting me post words next to the other pictures, but, oh well.

As you can see, we ALL had fun!

I also posted a picture of myself with Jonge, but it seems to have disappeared with many of the words I had written.

But just so you know, he is TALLER than I am!

No comments: