Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, August 14, 2017

Play and Work

So this happened again.

We went back to Meijer Gardens!

Where Kado was almost stepped on by the American Horse.

This boy LOVES posing.
I took a picture of the five of them on the hill overlooking the Japanese Garden.

I am VERY far away. Wasn't sure I was going to get everyone's faces but it looks like I did!

Based on how well everyone is enjoying the gardens, I think we may have to purchase a membership every year.
It has already paid for itself.
THGGM and I were absolutely exhausted after walking around so much.

Not so much these guys.

Jonge used a ladder to retrieve an errant baseball from the gutters and pointed out how much gunk was in them.

Well, the rest is history!

These two brothers worked very diligently to empty the gutters of all that gunk, even finding a varied array of interesting bugs.
This brother worked on clean-up duty.

THGGM compensated them for their work.
Famke did not feel compelled to join in.

She told us she has birthday money so she doesn't need to work.

And alone time in the pool is much more alluring for her anyway.

That was Monday.

It would appear that a good time was had by all.

No comments: