Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fall Family Pictures 2017

This year we all climbed back into the woods at John Ball Park for our annual fall picture!
This year we had our pictures taken by a professional photographer.
The photographer was fine with us taking candid shots, so of course, I took advantage of that!
Just seeing how those turned out has me excited to see the "real deal" pictures when they are available.
It was THE PERFECT fall day for having pictures taken.
In the past we have endured all kinds of weather.
Saturday was in the upper 70's and sunny.
The kids had a wonderful time running through the woods.
They were also as cooperative as six kids turned out into a woods on a warm sunny day could possibly be!
It also helps that we end this affair with pumpkin spice donuts and apple cider in celebration of Daughter's birthday (ten days earlier).

They've all grown so much!
While other people were having their pictures taken, I snapped away.
I was able to get a few close ups, but not of everyone.

For some, one person taking a picture of them was enough.

Of course, I understand that.

For not being the photographer, I did happen to take 180 pictures myself.

Imagine that!
This guy was waiting ever so patiently for his pumpkin spice donut.

Knowing me as I do, I will most likely put up a few more pictures from now until the REAL ones arrive.

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Wow! Look at you! You look great! Skinny pants and all. So happy for you! I bet your photos will be every bit as good as the pros.

The PrairieHomemaker said...

What a lovely family.
My favorite picture is of Feintje waiting for his donut. He looks so sweet and serious!

Judy, the ONLY advantage I see of your hiring a pro is you get to be IN the pictures. I can not see how theirs will be better than yours!
hugs
m