Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, November 11, 2017

Tuesday In Lake Geneva

Last Tuesday THGGM and  I were able to spend the day with my aunt in Wisconsin.
Since it was NOVEMBER, we were able to get the butternut squash soup at Simple again!

I have yet to find a recipe that sounds even close to what their's is, but I intend to figure it out myself someday.

Today wasn't that day, but.., there's always tomorrow...

No water in the fountain, but I still made sure to take pictures of it.
My lovely aunt
There was still a remarkable amount of color even though it's November.

Some of the leaves have been dropping off while still green.

Lake Geneva is GORGEOUS in the fall.

The shopping there is good too!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I was there - once!
Waiting for your recipe....sounds SO good.