Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Later On Tuesday

On Tuesday night there were two games.
It was my turn to go to Jonge's game.
Pake went to Kado's.
I couldn't get many pictures of the actual game, as I was facing into the sun.
So I used my handy-dandy zoom and got a few pictures of Jonge with the guys.
I'd love to know what he was looking at here.
One of his best friends from school came to watch his game after he had finished his own.

This is the friend who was pitching when Jonge got his two home runs.

So happy that they are still friends!

Like I said before, sports can be hard on a friendship. 

Especially when you are twelve and are both good players.

But a good friendship is a strong bond, and it holds, even through disappointment.
Famke is not one to enjoy having her picture taken.

But I got one!

She is GORGEOUS.

Of course, she does not seem to think so, but I KNOW so.

Both inside and out.
Oh, and Feintsje was NOT happy with me.

I had the treat tickets.

He wanted them.


One incredibly silly little man.

His tongue was as blue as his eyes and shirt!
Jonge was in left field.

Nothing was being hit to left field, so he posed for me!
I didn't know this before, but if you want EVERYONE to notice you, be the one with the treat tickets.

Feintsje wanted to be the one.

But they were entrusted to me.


No comments: