Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Three Games In One Night!

Ah, yes.
Wednesday!
Feintsje had a game at 5:30, and so did Kado.
Jonge's game  was at 7:30.
It was Pake's turn to go to Feintsje's game, and my turn to go to Kado's!
Since Pake has such an early bedtime, we do not always get to see the 7:30 game.
Tonight we missed Jonge's, but he had plenty of family there to watch him.
All three games are at the same park, but trust me when I say, they are NOT close.

Jonge went back and forth between his brother's games.
Kado's team had sunflower seeds for a snack, but he didn't want them so gave them to his brother, who gave demonstrations in how to properly eat them.
Broeder planted his.
Having aunts and uncles and cousins at your games make them even more FUN.
Tonight there were clouds around, so I could actually get some pictures of the game!
 Yes, Kado, I did!
Ball parks are also great places for climbing all over the people you love.
And sharing snacks with them also.
 Feintsje's game must be over!
I believe everyone won their game tonight!
But win or lose, I still love to be at the ball games!


No comments: