Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, June 07, 2018

The Only Game Tonight

 Only Feintsje had a game tonight.
An early one, too!
Two of his siblings went somewhere else for the evening so it was just THGGM and I until Daughter got out of work.
Son-in-law has been working out of state all week.
Tomorrow is their last day of school.
To me, it seems like they just started, but to them, not so much.

Feintsje immensely enjoys baseball, more so than just about anyone I have known in my 60 years (yes, i shall be throwing that number around because i am still in shock about it).

He made several great hits in his game, but this happened to be the only one I caught on video.

No comments: