Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 10, 2018

Cottage 2018, Last Friday Part 2


Since it was our last night,  we drove the few miles to the road leading to the public beach at Holland State Park.
Our destination, the General Store, for ice cream!
Choices, choices, choices...
Although I do not see how there could be a bad choice, it is ice cream after all!
And it DID help with that 'last night sadness' we were all feeling.
These two are on the tail end of TWO weeks of vacation.
They spent their first week in Arizona celebrating Daughter-in-law's mother's birthday and visiting the Grand Canyon!

Oh, and I DID have an ice cream cone.
My one and only of the summer.
I had raspberry chocolate chip, and it was GOOD.



Yay!
Our very last sunset, and it was beautiful!

My Darling Daughter!

Every year Son-in-law takes a picture of his kids together on their last night.
TRADITION!

No comments: