Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 10, 2018

Cottage 2018, Last Friday Part 1

 Friday morning was another morning that could not have been more perfect.
I had my coffee on the deck while watching the moon set.
After breakfast, Son-in-law and Daughter took a walk down the beach.
Last year, this was nearly impossible to do.
This year there was more beach to walk along.
You just never know from year to year, well actually day to day, how it will be!
Friday was a good day for boat watching.
The lake had so many different kinds of boats/ships going past - some close to shore,  some way out on the horizon - that I had something to look at all day.
By Friday  I looked like a raccoon due to wearing sunglasses all week.
Just a few of the boats going by...
Of course, I also kept an eye on my people.
 Oldest Son & co. worked all afternoon on a spectacular sand castle.
I took a bunch of pictures of it being worked on, and also the results, but I took way too many and should probably make it into it's own book!
THGGM mostly sat on the deck reading and drinking coffee, or floating in the lake.
Of course, I worry about his skin.
He does not.
Presently, he is the color of my favorite leather purse.
He is fine with that.
I really like my purse, so there is that.
But I really love him, and want him to live a long and healthy life.
I also want to live in peace with him, so I will have you know, I did NOT nag him about it on vacation.
On occasion, he did put on sunscreen



 I believe these guys had fun, once they caught Oldest Son's vision.
Jonge is playing catch with Daughter in this picture, but they weren't standing close enough for me to get a picture of them
Fun times!
This guy!
The beach was the place to be.
Except for me.
I prefer shade.
But that didn't stop me from coming down several times a day.
The only picture of a meal that I took!
 It took us a year or two to figure it out, but we seem to have meal planning down!



No comments: