Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 21, 2018

This Is Us

Our annual Fall Family Photo was taken today!
Thirteen of us, and this was the very first picture taken.
Son-in-law used my camera on his tripod and his ability to beat the timer to get into the picture.
Not bad!
We all arrived at the park around 2 in the afternoon, and all left around 3.
I did not take nearly as many pictures as in the past, but we still managed to take about a hundred pictures, down nearly three dozen pumpkin spice donuts and a gallon of apple cider all in ONE HOUR.
And it was FUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin,

I heard rave reviews of your visit from your mother's sister, as always. Thanks for keeping the tradition going. You are much appreciated.

-Cousin T

Judy said...

Oh Cousin T, your mother is one of my favorite people in the world!

Anonymous said...

Aren't you missing a daughter in law?

Judy said...

Although we miss her, she is no longer our daughter-in-law.