Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, October 21, 2018

Yesterday at Grand Haven

 After spending the day meandering along the lake side towns THGGM and I decided to stop in Grand Haven to see what Lake Michigan had in mind for the evening.
That's where we were at the Grand Haven channel by the south pier.
We've seen Lake Michigan show her wild side many times, but I have never seen waves like this up close.
I'm not sure how these people are still standing.
Just after we arrived, a strong cold wind picked up.
Truly, a show of power.
I'm glad I thought to grab my camera before we left home.
For this picture, I used the "Posterize" mode on Picmonkey, along with a few more tweaks.
Same picture, but with hardly any tweaking at all.
Whoa!
For this picture I used the Sketch Effects setting on my camera.
It's been tweaked just a smidge using Sepia at 40%.



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Those are beautiful! Truly frame able~

Judy said...

It was SOOO amazing!