Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, November 04, 2018

On Friday

 It appears to be another year where it took us until November to reach peak color.
I'm enjoying the lovely red outside my living room window.
Once they are gone, I will mourn the loss.
Doesn't look like it will take much to blow the rest of them down.
I took these as we were leaving to drop something off at a business a bit south of us.
I happened to keep my camera with me.

The sky was full of clouds, except to the west, so we decided to chase the sunshine and ended up in Holland.
Do YOU think this sign is necessary?
Has someone actually NOT noticed that the road ends?
Do some people see bridges where none exist?
This is a mystery to me.

Anyway, the color was spectacular! 

T



We ended up at Holland State Park.
It was gorgeous there.
It always is!

No comments: