Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, November 09, 2018

On Thursday We Went Places and Did Things

Tuesday and Thursday of this week I was FINALLY able to see Jonge play basketball!
Jonge is number 32.

I didn't take my camera with me Tuesday.
That was a GREAT game, which they lost after leading right up until the end of the 4th quarter.
Yesterday's game went much better for our team.
Which also meant that Jonge got a few breaks.
We were the guests!


I do have to say that THGGM and I are adjusting
quite well to having grandchildren just one afternoon a week now.
Jonge's basketball game was at a charter school in Holland, a city about 40 minutes away.
So, when THGGM got out of work at 12:30, we hit the road.
Did some thrift shopping, some antique shopping, and had lunch in Holland.  We arrived back home at 6:00.  All that on a week day! 
And look at this!
My collection is growing!
I found this darling plate at a thrift store in Holland.  It was THREE DOLLARS!
Yeah, it's been a good week!

No comments: