Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, December 16, 2018

Two Out of Three!

The kitchen floor is finished and we love it!
Although it has been difficult to get a good picture of it.
I do keep trying.
The windows and doors replacement took much longer to have done than the floor! 
The floors were done in a day, the windows and doors took 2 1/2 days.
We could not be more please with those results either!
 
After the holidays I'll be packing up everything in the living room and dining room to get ready for new carpet!
We've been waiting 11 years for this!
I can't believe it is happening!

No comments: