Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, April 26, 2019

Wednesday Fun

Going through my pictures, I found these from the Wednesday before Easter.
Wednesday is Library Day for Hertsje's First Grade class, we get to READ!
Thankfully, these two really enjoy being read to.
Hertsje is a good reader already and Broeder is picking it up quickly.
Ada Twist, Scientist and Rosie Revere, Engineer come HIGHLY endorsed by the three of us!
It looks like there are a few in this series by Andrea Beaty.
Something new for me to keep an eye out for at the thrift store.
Most Wednesdays Broeder spends time paging through his "comics".
That's what he calls the Lego catalog that comes about once a month.
He has a collection of them here.
While he did that, Hertsje exercised her boundless creativity by putting together an Easter basket filled with little wooden pieces I've collected over the years.
We were both quite pleased with her results!
Then, after such a great beginning to our day, they both decided they wanted to dance to the Lego Two movie sound tract.  They were dancing together so sweetly, that I secreted out my camera to get a video of them.  As soon as I turned on my camera THIS happened. 
Thankfully Broeder was fine.  He biffed his face a bit, but it took me much much longer to recover.

No comments: