Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter Sunday

We are big on tradition over here.
Really though, I do love lining the kids up against the back of our garage to measure their growth!
The rule is, no egg gathering until Beppe get's a picture.
Jonge, at 13, is not about egg hunting anymore, but he did honor my request to be in the picture.
I also assured him he could still have his fair-share of candy.
Some of the uncle's joined in on the fun too.
I'd line up everyone if I thought I could!
Jonge WAS helpful to the other kids.
THGGM worked VERY hard all day Saturday to get the yard ready.
With all the snow last weekend, there really wasn't much time to get it done.
Saturday was a beautiful day, so he put it to good use.
I think they all appreciated it.
I know I did.
It took awhile before anyone realized the hammock was full of eggs.
I never seem to get a picture of everyone, but I don't think that bothers anyone else except for me.
There were more eggs hidden than their buckets could hold.




Some of the eggs were too high.
Hertsje couldn't quite reach those.
Feintsje came to the rescue with his throwing skills and knocked them down for her!
Yum!
And there was even cake!  Easter/Birthdays combination, decorated by Great Nephew.
Oh, how WONDERFUL to be outside again!
This guy behaved quite well, even though he was not happy with his confinement.

I hope your Easter was great, and also filled with the hope of the season.

He is risen!
He is risen indeed!

No comments: