Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Just A Bunch of Pictures

Really truly I have been trying to bring a bit of spring into my house.

I saw something like this in an issue of Flea Market Find magazine and knew I needed to do this. 

It does help to have a lot of stuff on hand.

I took this picture last week, and already I've changed things around several times.
For this year, I stuck the bunny under glass with fake greens that I broke off from other arrangements.

That's already been changed up to.

I can't seem to leave stuff alone. 
Then I went searching for other things to put under glass, and came up with this.

It's much harder to do than one would think!

Anyway, I wanted something that could show from three sides.
For some reason, I have an aversion for making anything permanent. 

So I would get things looking how I wanted them, but as soon as I stood it up things would start sliding around.

This will need a bit more work, but by the time I get around to doing it, I might just put it all back where it came from.
Why can't anything be as easy as I think it should be?


Then Sunday happened, and spring flew right out the window. 

Even though I am sooo over snow, I have to admit that Sunday was a beautiful day, for those of us who got to stay in and just observe Mother Nature's flipping mood changes.
How could I say no to Steenstra's Santa Claus Cookies, coffee, and a fire?

I could not!
It didn't take long after the sun came up Monday morning for the thawing to begin.

My Monday morning consisted of watching the snow melt off the buds on the tree out my window. 
The sun brought back the birds.

It seemed like this robin was posing for me! 

Cheeky Robin!

Hopefully we are now on a roll into spring like weather, and just in time for Easter! 

No comments: