Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, November 30, 2019

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

It's a start, anyway.
I always have big ideas for how I want it all to look, but I do it slowly, so things aren't "just so" until about a week before I put it all away.
Tweaking is what I do.
Year 'round, every season.
Still loving old blocks.
And words.
Oh, and shots of primary colors.
JOY
LOVE
 PEACE
Every time I come across a random bag of colorful blocks at a reasonable price, I by them.
Of course, it seems to some people that I have enough to attempt a rebuild of the Tower of Babel, but yet I can always think of something I'm in need of spelling out in blocks. 
A calmer corner.
For years now I've collected (or is it amassed?) odd bits of small holiday figures.
Recently I found this lovely old jar, poured kosher salt into the bottom of it, added a few bits of this and that, and wrapped it in battery operated lights. 
I could stare at it for hours. 
Sometimes I do. 
Because I am boring like that.
Sigh...
Oh look!
More blocks!

No comments: