Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 02, 2019

Sketch Effects Christmas Decor

Sketch Effects is one of my favorite photo options on my camera.
Sadly, I dropped my camera and shattered the viewing lens.
The body of the camera still works great, but I cannot see any of the settings, nor the picture after it is taken. 
We brought it in to a local camera shop, but it cannot be fixed.
Or, better said, it cannot be fixed for less than what a new camera would cost.
That, sadly, won't happen for a while.
 Anyway..,
Will that stop me from taking pictures and hoping for good results?
No.
It will not.
The living room as seen from the dining room.
Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree.
Dining room cabinet.
One would think that St. Nicholas has already been here!

Plantation desk full of green books.
Entryway with bird tree.
Everyone should have a bird tree, don't you think?
Did I mention I have blocks in every size and color?
If not, I have blocks in every size and color.
And here is Broeder, who recently has been fascinated with an abacus.

No comments: