Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, March 07, 2020

A Week of Sports, Talent, and Antique Shopping

There were two volleyball games this week, and I am happy to report that Famke's team ended their season UNDEFEATED!
I thought I took a lot of pictures, but I actually took videos, which for some inexplicable  reason I cannot get to post here.
On Friday Hertsje performed in her school's talent show and did an incredibly wonderful job of it!  Or, so Pake tells me, as I was not feeling well and therefore missed it.
He did take a video for me, but had his phone pointing the wrong way, so I got to hear the music, and look at his sweater.
Then on Saturday we got to watch Jonge and his Y basketball team play.
Again, I took more videos than photos, so this is what I ended up with!
In the above picture he is shooting one of many free throws, and in the next picture, he is indicating to me that he hit a three pointer, which of course I knew, because I saw it in the video I took but can't share on here.
Before the game we took a trip to Saugatuck to antique shop.  I didn't find anything, but THGGM did.  I'd show you what, but it just may end up as a gift.  Maybe.  You don't know.

No comments: