Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!






Here's hoping that you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

This will be the first Valentine's Day since I was sixteen year's old that I haven't spent with THGGM.

Oh, well.

My Valentine this year is Baby Boy.

One smile, and my heart melts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is amazing indeed! Though this is the day my hubby proposed 34 years ago...we have been apart some of them...the joys of Navy living!! I already made him a decadent dessert (deep chocolate cheesecake)last Thursday and we shared with our Bible study group....cause it would not have been good for us to have had too much of it (diabetes and all)!

You should fix a nice meal and celebrate when your hubby gets home in a couple days!! It is the celebration that counts, not the day!
Elizabeth