Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, February 02, 2006

INKY FINGERS

No more cards on this site. I'm beginning a new blog at www.judyh58b.blogspot.com called INKY FINGERS where I will be posting those. A few are there already. I have been struggling with a migraine and some weird sort of flu-ish thing all week. I never even got dressed today. I cannot remember the last time I've not gotten dressed! About midnight, I started feeling better. So...here I sit, posting pictures and watching M*A*S*H while juggling a laptop and a kittty on my lap. They are both warm, and I have been FREEZING. This is weird, because I am ALWAYS hot. But not today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are busy! And maybe getting sick with what some are calling the crud...just got home from tending the sickies in my son's family and now am fighing to not get down with it myself.

SO sorry about the migraines too...will have to look up some info I received in a doctor's letter I subscribe to...I vaguely remember reading it some time ago...and eventually when I come across it, will send on anything that may be helpful to you! I only have them ocassionally (maybe 4 a year) and actually since I began some years ago to take more vitamins and minerals, seems they have become much more rare.

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) and prayers for a quick recovery....
Elizabeth