Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, November 23, 2006

Beppe's Boy

I am thankful for so many things.

Baby Boy is one of them.


I spent the day with almost all of my family.


On no other Thanksgiving has Baby Boy been in attendance (visibly, anyway).



So, on this Thanksgiving night, I am especially grateful to God for sending this little boy to our family.
Other years I have listed many many things I am thankful for.
This year, I am still thankful for all of those things, and even more.
And, Baby Boy.



1 comment:

MissKris said...

Oh, how I echo your thoughts on this one! (((HUG)))