Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Guys

I am married to a truly amazing grandpa!


My intent was to show you all the truly amazing thrift store finds of today. But then we went to the zoo. And the hand holding means more to me than anything else that happened today.
(note to oldest son - the shirt from aruba is SO cool!)

7 comments:

Kayla said...

Those pics are sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing to be married to a truly amazing grandpa!!

Pat said...

No sweeter picture.
When baby boy goes to college those pictures will become even sweeter!

MissKris said...

No snow! No rain! Spring has truly arrived in Michigan...yesssss! Loved the photos of the zoo outing, Judy. Baby Boy just gets cuter and cuter and cuter. But you already knew that, didn't you? :-D

oshee said...

Wow, Baby Boy has certainly grown up hasn't he.

Melissa said...

adorable...I have photos of C with my Dad like that...it melts my heart...

Judy said...

I wasn't expecting to be so taken with these pictures.

But, I am.