After having a migraine Friday, I was pleased to wake up feeling WONDERFUL Saturday morning.
We worked, went out for breakfast, shopped, got work done at home and went to the zoo with Daughter and Baby Boy. All before 3:00.
What, exactly, was I thinking? I should have avoided all of that wonderful sunshine. I was fine at the zoo. It was when I got home that the migraine returned, bringing along it's nasty sister, Wonky Eye. I cannot even explain this one, except to say that it reminds me of northern lights visible with only one of my eyes. 
I stayed inside all day Sunday, avoiding bright sunlight.
Baby Boy became very scared in the penguin exhibed at the zoo.
I believe the flock of penguins sounded more like a herd of elephants, and, well...Baby Boy does NOT like elephants.
Show him a picture of one, and he says "NO!". 
I'm sure the sudden change in the weather isn't helping my head at all. It was so dark for awhile this afternoon that we had to turn on lights for 'library time'.
I'm sure the sudden change in the weather isn't helping my head at all. It was so dark for awhile this afternoon that we had to turn on lights for 'library time'.
When Daughter went to a baby shower Sunday afternoon, there was a dead deer on the corner of her street. Her family lives in a VERY residential neighborhood. It wasn't there when they went to church in the morning. So, sometime between 9:15 and 12:30 a good sized doe was running though her neighborhood.
Oh! And look at this! I found another Kipling book when I was thrift shopping Saturday morning. In it was this bookmark.
I guess if I can't find Leo Bascalia's screaming park for mom's there is always this.
Or, so I had hoped. Of course, I googled it, and it closed in 1930.
What? Were all of the weary and anguished souls rested and restored by then?
I wonder if their theme song was "Art thou weary, art thou languid, art thou sore distressed?"
But then, I wonder about many things...

2 comments:
Those pictures of baby boy sleeping and fussing...that's just how I feel some days. There seems to be a great similarity between being a toddler and inching closer toward social security.
Ahhhhhhhh! I see someone else gets Horsey Rides up on Poppa's shoulders, too, eh? I don't know who enjoys them more, Dylan or Poppa!
Post a Comment