Daughter took me 'out' for Mother's Day tonight.
We went to a Stampin' Up! party that her friend Cindy hosted.
You must understand the sacrifice this was for Daughter.
She absolutely HATES stamping.
Yet, she was willing to give up her night for me.
To me, it was like old times, only easier. I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for a few years. I loved it. But, I like it even better to just show up and not have to plan anything.
Even more like old times was sitting around a table with Cindy and her two younger sisters who used to happily appear around my table when they lived across the street from us and stamp the day away.
I had a WONDERFUL time. And, Daughter must have truly grown up, as she did not whine or complain at all.
New Baby jumped around inside of her the entire time. I am taking this to mean that she was looking for a way out, so that she could stamp too.
And, in a week my new stuff should arrive. Oh, the anticipation!
(the picture has nothing to do with this post. i just thought it looked cool.)

1 comment:
She loves her Mom.
Post a Comment