Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, May 18, 2007

They've Hatched!











It's been a challenge trying to get pictures as clear as these aren't.
There is mud splashed on the window, I get a glare using the flash, and the parents keep diving into the glass - which just cannot be good for them.
So, I am done bothering them for the day.
When I got up this morning, the newly hatched babies looked like two streaks of slimy brown.
Just two hours later, they are stretching, turning orange, and getting a lovely downy covering.
Will wonders never cease?
No. No, they won't.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! Do you feel like a grandma all over again?

Melodee said...

You are so lucky to have baby birds!