Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 20, 2014

Last Week Tuesday Afternoon

 Sigh.., I just LOVE a cool and rainy afternoon!  Pake, Jonge, and Famke spent most of the afternoon at the pool.  They were the ONLY ones there.  Since I am not a pool person at all, I had a bit of time to myself, sitting on the deck wearing jeans and a fleece, listening to the waves in the bay.  There aren't always waves in the bay so it was a special treat for me!  The rest of the afternoon and into the evening we made good use of the story board boxes, the craft bin, and the things they picked up at Michael's.  It was also fun for them to add the things they had picked up along the way, like teeny tiny acorns and shells.

No comments: